The Avengers EndGame: THANOS vs THE AVENGERS | Final Fight Epic Battle A...



Its been a long time since I've done a post, so here we go; no one will likely visit this blog page. Its just good to put my thoughts out to the universe. Lately I've been posting videos on my YouTube channel more frequently which is awesome!



Probably the for the first time I'm actually consistent. Animation and Visual Effects has always been a big part of my life.



My significant other and I went to go watch The Avengers: EndGame, I actually made an animation prior to the movie coming out. I used Autodesk 3DS Max to create the animation. This video gained some traction about 3 weeks before the movie was released; One of the actual first times a video I uploaded gained 90k views in less than 2weeks.


Comments

Popular Posts